fivestepsdown: living the questions of faith

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Hits on the Blog

Wow. I never thought anyone would find what I had to say remotely interesting - and my last posting had 5, (well 3 if you don't count the bots placing ads), comments. Obviously I am theologically progressive, but I truly believe there are points where our lives of faith, no matter our theological tendencies, bring us together. Personally, I can't wait for the day when we can stop fighting over sexuality and doctrine and focus on powerfully transforming lives and the world. God engages us in this process - we just need to accept our role in the divine-human encounter.


I need to get into the habit of reading blogs more often. It can be part of my daily disciplines.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home